The II informal dialogue "Russia-Africa: economic education without borders"
Faculty of Economics, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
The Graduate School of Business, University of Zambia
"Union of African Diaspora in Russia"
Invites you to take part in
The II informal dialogue
"Russia-Africa: economic education without borders"
Date and time: May 19, 2023, 12:00 -14:30
Place: full-time at the address: Miklukho maklaya street, 6. P. Lumumba Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Faculty of Economics, Hall 1 (entrance will be carried out by invitation).
Format: offline or online by link (Teams)
Registration until 17/05: https://forms.gle/qRGgnpmQp2eDVkL69
Working language: Russian and English
As part of the dialogue, it is planned to conduct educational networking of representatives of higher education in the field of economics among universities in Africa and Russia. This event is a great opportunity to find new friends and partners for the purpose of educational cooperation!
1.Inna V. Andronova, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Economics of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia named after P. Lumumba
2.Lubinda Haabazoka – Doctor of Economics, Director of the Business School of the University of Zambia
3.Sergey N. Lavrov, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Member of the Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation
4.Kinfu Zenebe Tafesse, Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor of the Moscow International University, General Director of International Ethnos Diplomacy LLC, President of the Union of African Diasporas in Russia (SADR)
Who will be interested?
· African graduates of Russian and Soviet universities who work in the field of Economics, Management, Finance and Business in Russian and African universities.
· Representatives of economic faculties of African universities, who are considering the possibility of educational and scientific cooperation with Russian universities.
· Government agencies and representatives of Russian and African businesses that are engaged in foreign economic activity between the Russian Federation and African countries, and are interested in selecting young specialists in international economics
Issues to be discussed:
1) Development of the student mobility program, including the organization of student economic schools, language internships, etc.;
2) Organization of meetings with employers for African graduates of RUDN University;
3) Organization of open lectures, master classes, conferences, etc.;
4) Discussion of methodological issues of teaching economic disciplines at the present stage of world economy development;
5) Discussion of other international cooperation and friendship issues.
Invited speakers: representatives of the Graduate School of Business, University of Zambia, ETIC University (Code d'Ivoire) and the Union of African Diasporas in Russia.
Contact: Arina Tinkova